WKF3 Water Service Filter Housing 380 l/min 20 bar max pressure
Schroeder Industries has adapted some of their standard hydraulic filter models for water filtration. By treating the components and using M Media (stainless steel mesh) they are able to offer a line of filters designed to remove solid contaminant from water.
Filter Housing Specifications
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
Min. Yield Pressure: 1000 psi (70 bar)
Rated Fatigue Pressure: 290 psi (20 bar), per NFPA T2.6.1-2005
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking 30 psi (2 bar), Full Flow 51 psi (4 bar)
The WKF1 can be used in a variety of industries including automotive manufacturing, steel making, mobile vehicles and many more.
Elements available include:
KM25, KM60, KM150, KM260
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
Features and Benefits
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flange and ISO 228 porting
- Various Dirt Alarm® options
- Available with No-Element indicator
- Available with NPTF inlet and outlet female test ports
- Available with magnet inserts
- Available with housing drain plug