Particle Pal Life
A world first
The NEW Particle Pal Life. Revolutionising the way oil is monitored on-site or in the laboratory.
Provides accurate real-time Oil Condition:
Particulate, Water Content & Remaining Life of Oil so you can stay ahead of potential issues and change oil only when required.
Diagnosis & Prevention
Smart just got a
whole lot smarter
NEW Particle Pal Life
Filtertechnik have developed a World First with the Particle Pal Life. Building on the success of the award winning Particle Pal, this self-contained portable measuring system gives real time ISO Cleanliness Readings, Water Content and Oil Condition information for over 500 commonly used oils.
Particle Pal Life gives incredible insight into the health of your oil, in real time, helping engineers make informed choices with regards to oil replacement or treatment planning.
Oil life indication.
Over 500 oils profiled with the ability to self calibrate. Gives early warning of oil coming to the end of it's life and also helps inform if an oil change is actually required.
4, 6, 14 & 21 micron counts displayed as ISO, NAS & SAE classes.
Software also displays the actual particle counts per ml.
Displayed as % saturation (Relative Humidity).
Particle Pal Life - All the metrics you need at your
finger tips in an easy to use software
A 10" touch screen LCD allows users to view data in great detail. A zoom facility allows you to focus on specific results. Within the software we have embedded oil ageing profiles for over 500 oils. Also included is the ability to self calibrate an oil life profile should your oil not be on the database. This is a one time routine where oil is taken through a calibration cycle.
Oil life sensor
The Tan Delta Full Spectrum Holistic Oil Condition sensor monitors the overall condition of the oil giving you data with unparalleled sensitivity, accuracy and precision. This enables the oil's remaining useful life to be calculated. The sensor works with virtually any oil, drawing on a database of over 500 common industrial oils with the ability to self calibrate.
Laser particulate counter
Our Laser Particulate Counters are accurate to within ±0.5 of an ISO code with a repeatability of ±0.1%. Reporting in ISO, SAE and NAS classes as well as giving the particle quantity counts in 4, 6, 14 and 21 micron sizes.
Water in oil is a contaminant that causes additive depletion, microbial growth and encourages contamination from solids. The in-built water sensor shows the humidity of any oil as a % saturation.
Lightweight and heavy duty, the outer casing is ideal for working in the field. Supplied with an accessory case containing all the equipment you need to conduct tests and self calibrate oils not on the database.
Off-site data backup
A built in SIM card provides an option for data to be automatically transferred off-site and backed up where it can be viewed at any time. Once data is logged it can be recalled at any time to build trend history.
Optional yearly licence
All new Particle Pal Life units include software updates and off-site backup licence for the first year. Every 12 months thereafter there is an optional charge for annual sensor verification/ calibration, off-site backup and software updates, including all new oils profiled.
High pressure internal gear pump
Draw from oil stored in tanks or from sample bottles. Alternatively, the unit can analyse oils from pressurised systems via a high pressure adaptor, allowing connection to live systems up to 350 Bar.
Complete with a rechargeable battery, giving 3-6 hours of continual use (depending on oil viscosity).
Particle Pal Life technical information
|Fluid Compatibility||Synthetic Oils, Organic Oils, Mineral Oils, Diesel Fuel (420 cSt viscosity limit)|
|Display Information||Particulate: ISO 4406, SAE AS4059 & NAS 1638.|
Water: Relative Humidity (RH%).
Oil Condition: Utilises Tan Delta's oil life sensor to determine the remaining life of any oil profiled.
|Modes of Operation||High Pressure live system sampling (up to 350 bar) |
Bottle sampling and Tank sampling.
|Data||All data stored locally and backed up off-site. Export to .CSV or PDF|
|Calibration||500 oils profiled with the ability to self calibrate any oil also included, via a one time routine.|
Particle Pal Life
is suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
Off road mining
- Clear 10" LCD touchscreen displaying real-time: Remaining Oil Life, Particle Analysis (reporting ISO, SAE and NAS classes) Water Content (%RH)
- Viscosities up to 420cst are catered for as standard with higher viscosity oils capable of being measured if pre-heated to 40-55 *C
- Sample straight from a bottle or tank
- Analyse oils from pressurised systems via a High Pressure adaptor which is capable of up to 350 Bar inlet pressures
- Tan Delta Full Spectrum Holistic Oil Condition Sensor monitors the overall condition of the oil from over 500 oils on the database
- Oil's not on the database are catered for via a one-time self-calibration option
- Off-site data backup - built in sim card allows data to be automatically transferred off-site and backed up where it can be viewed at any time.
- Able to archive all data and transfer it onto a USB drive and export it as a PDF or .CSV file
- The kit contains all the essentials for sampling (bottles, Vacuum pump and heating plate for self calibration)
- Avoid changing oil to early or to late, save costly oil changes that are not necessary, avoid breakdowns by knowing the state and cleanliness of your oil
- Monitor the state of your oil for contamination and oil life quickly and easily
- Data backed up off-site for viewing remotely
- Easy to use self contained system