New Particle Pal FS9V2-RH and FS9V2-RH-HP (High Pressure Version)
FS9V2-RH Real-time measurement and display of particulate and water as %RH (% Saturation)
We have further developed the award-winning Particle Pal by integrating a water sensor that displays the percent saturation or relative humidity (RH) in real time.
By incorporating a state of the art water sensor into the FS9V2 compact design, you can now get instant water %saturation levels for accurate, repeatable measurement as well as the same features the new FS9V2 Particle Pal offers; ISO/NAS/SAE readouts of particulate cleanliness, memory, priming features etc.
Why is water level measurement so important?
Most oils have a maximum allowable water content level. When water levels exceed this value, whether as emulsified, entrained or free water, moisture-related problems are inevitable. Rapid oxidation, depletion of the additive package and rusting of internal components are just a few of the many issues that water in oils causes.
FS9V2-RH-HP (High-Pressure option)
The HP version of the new Particle Pal allows you to connect to a live hydraulic or lube system up to 350 Bar. The reducer valve allows oil to flow into the Particle Pal at 2 Bar.
To find out how the Particle Pal can benefit you, please contact one of our expert team to discuss further.
Particle Pal Range:
Please click on the links below to see the other Particle Pal models in the range:
FS9V2-PPM-DEN Particle Pal: Live Particulate, Water PPM and accurate Density sensor to alert to the presence of kerosene, water or any other foreign substance
FS9V2-PPM Particle Pal: Live Particulate and genuine PPM (Parts Per Million) Water content
- Incorporates latest laser particle counting technology
- Real-time detection of solid contamination and moisture %
- Store readings on internal memory for analysis in Excel
- Integral gear pump and rechargeable battery
- Laptop connectivity for data transfer
- Live ISO, NAS and SAE results plus water content %RH
- Compact, lightweight unit with robust casing
- Sample direct from oil reservoir or live system via pressure reducer valve
- Accurate, repeatable and consistent results
- The ideal survey tool for field and laboratory use