Neptune Oil Dehydrator Unit NDU-1NX: 15 L/min (900 L/HR)
NDU-1NX - NEPTUNE DEHYDRATION UNIT.
The NDU-1NX is a portable oil dehydration filter cart capable of rapidly removing both free and entrained water to under 100ppm with flow rates up to 15 l/min. By utilising Filtasorb2® or 1µm absolute rated elements, the NDU-1NX is ideal for oil dehydration and clean-up.
The NDU 1NX is excellent for mobile use around a plant or from site to site and is rugged enough to run continuously and transport quickly to clean up heavily contaminated oil.
With a flow rate of 15 L/min (900L/hr) and the ability to absorb water from a wide range of oils including gear, transformer and hydraulic. The NDU-1NX is the perfect portable solution for clean, dry and re-usable oil.
For an increased capacity mobile unit see our NDU-2NX model.
Should on-site verification of cleanliness and water content levels be required, practical Quick Connect fittings allow for instant connection to the Particle Pal, enabling real-time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes.
Filtertechnik offers a range of oil dehydration units that are perfect for returning oil contaminated with water back to health cost efficiently. By utilising the revolutionary Filtasorb2® filter, the NDU-NX is the ideal solution to quickly and cost-efficiently remove both free & entrained water in oils.
NDU-1NX: 15L/min (900L/hr)
NDU-2NX: 25L/min (1,500L/hr)
NDU-3NX: 50L/min (3,000L/hr)
NDU-4NX: 100L/min (6,000L/hr)
Extensively specified into:
- Hydraulic applications Lubrication systems
- Automotive industry
- Plant Equipment Hire Steel production
- Injection Moulding
- Gearbox oils
- Transformer Oils
- High-performance Filtasorb2® inserts to achieve 100ppm or better
- Flow rate rates of up to 15 l/min (900 l/hr)
- High volume dirt holding the capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray and fitted with all-terrain castor wheels for ease of manoeuvre
- Uses standard 110v or 240v mains electric
- Low-cost replacement Filtasorb2® filter cells
- Small footprint and easy to transport
- Single-pass cleanliness
- Rapidly remove both free and entrained water from oil
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for mobile and basement tank access