KC65 Filter Housing 380 l/min, 450 bar max pressure
Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 6500 psi (450 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking 40 psi (2.8 bar) Full Flow: 75 psi (5.2 bar); Non-bypassing model has a blocked bypass.
The KC65 can be used in a variety of industries such as mining technology, automotive manufacturing, steel making, mobile vehicles, pulp & paper, agriculture, waste water treatment and many more.
For element selection, please see the K Series section. Elements available include;
KM10, KM25, KM60, KM150, KM260
The KC65 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the KC65 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GKC65.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
- Patented dirt-tolerant cap design
- Can be installed in vertical or horizontal position
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Element changeout from top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in flanged porting
- No-Element indicator option available
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Integral inlet and outlet female test points option available
- Double and triple stacking of K-size element can be replaced by single KK or 27K-size element