The 55 SERIES single cartridge housing is renowned for its high quality design and manufacture and accepts both standard Double Open End and Single Open End cartridges.
The housing has a high security bolted closure and is particularly suitable for hazardous liquid and gas applications.
The 56 SERIES will accept the full range of Filtertechnik and industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500μm with nominal lengths of 5, 10, 20 and 30”.
- High security bolted closure suitable for hazardous applications
- Dual purpose head accepts SOE code 3 and DOE cartridges
- SOE code 7 and code B adaptors available
- Offered with a wide range of connection sizes and types
- Available for a range of cartridge lengths
- PED and ATEX Compliant
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at 10 bar and full vacuum in liquids
- Rated at 9 bar and full vacuum in gases
- Bolted closure provides high security housing sealing
- Suitable for hazardous liquid and gas applications
- Full vacuum rating in liquids and gases
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter change-out complete with PTFE washer
- Unique interchangeable configuration enables choice of SOE or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing
- Every housing is etched with a serial number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available