The 51 SERIES single cartridge housing is renowned for its high quality design and manufacture.
With the ability to accept both standard Double Open End and Single Open End cartridges, this single stack housing with Vee clamp closure has proved very successful in a wide variety of applications within the liquids processing industry.
The 51 SERIES will accept the full range of industry standard cartridges ranging from 0.1 to 500μm with nominal lengths of 5, 10, 20 and 30”.
- Quick release Vee Clamp Closure for easy opening
- Lightweight, high specification investment cast head
- Easy to use tie rod assembly design ensures cartridge centralisation (for a reliable knife edge seal) that enables the use of either 9.75” or 10” cartridge length configurations (or multiples) in the same housing.
- Dual purpose head accepts SOE code 3 and DOE cartridges
- SOE code 7 and code B adaptors available.
- Available in 316L stainless steel or Hastelloy C22 for maximum compatibility
- Wide range of connection size and types, cartridge lengths and materials of construction.
- PED Compliant to Sound Engineering Practice
- Full traceability on all parts, material certification packs available
- Rated at 10 bar liquid, 6 bar Gas
- Investment Cast head (avoids the porosity & inclusion problems associated with lower quality sand castings).
- Integral vent and drain sockets to aid efficient filter changeout complete with PFTE washer.
- Unique interchangeable configuration enables choice of SOE or DOE cartridge styles in the same housing.
- Every housing is etched with a batch number for full traceability
- Full housing customisation service available
- Available in both 316L Stainless Steel and C22 Hastelloy