SFC-3000 Filtration System- 18 or 45L/min (1,080 or 2,700L/hr)
Do you want more from your filtration system? The SFC-3000 gives you just that.
The SFC-3000 is a robust filtration system designed for constant industrial or intermittent oil transfer use and more heavy duty than its entry-level counterpart the Sentry.
Fitted with two high-quality filter housings, available in either 9” or 14”, it boasts a large dirt holding capacity and the option of staged filtration. On top of this, it offers a flow rate of 18 or 45L/min alongside flexible filter element selection to obtain a cleanliness level down to ISO cleanliness code 14/12/9-13/11/8.
Use the SFC-3000 to remove large contaminants in stage one and smaller particles in stage two. This staged process will reduce the frequency you need to change your elements.
The dual-filter design also means that you can introduce a water removal element, giving the option to remove both solid and water contamination in a single pass.
The SFC-3000 is a versatile unit for use in a multitude of industries...
- Automotive industry
- Steel production
- Machine tools
- Injection Moulding
- Manufacturing and many more.
Extensive Range of Filter Consumables Available:
- Schroeder 9VZ1, 9” Absolute Filter Element, 1µm
- Filtertechnik FTB-xx, Absolute Filter Element, available from 3µm to 25µm (9” only)
- Schroeder 14VZ, 14” Absolute Filter Element, available from 1µm to 25µm
- Schroeder 9VM150/14VM150, Re-cleanable Filter Element, 150µm
- Schroeder 9VW/14VW, Water Removal Element
Use your Sentry to ensure that oil will be clean and ready for use at any time.
Please contact one of our team of experts to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Powerful flow rate options of 18 L/min or 45 L/min Ideal for use with high viscosity oils
- Dual 9” or 14” filter housings for continuous filtration
- Two filter housings fitted offering the possibility of staged filtration
- Uses standard 110 or 240VAC mains electric
- Off-line contamination control
- Cleanliness level down to ISO cleanliness code 14/12/9-13/11/8
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray
- Portable, perfect for mobile use
- All-terrain castor wheels
- Rugged design
- Small footprint
- Easy to transport
- Increased dirt holding capacity
- Staged filtration possibilities to reduce element change out
- Flexible filter element selection – water removal option available
- Low-cost replacement cartridges
- A range of element micron ratings available
- Easy element changeover
- Perfect for replenishing systems with filtered oil, end of production line flushing and emptying waste oil quickly
- Low-cost consumables available in a range of micron ratings
- Simple element changeover