NDU-1NX-230-Hire-No12 15 L/MIN (900 L/HR)
The NDU-1NX-230 is a portable oil dehydration filter cart capable of rapidly removing both free and entrained water to under 100ppm with flow rates up to 15 l/min. By utilising Filtasorb2® or 1µm absolute rated elements, the NDU-1NX is ideal for oil dehydration and clean-up. The NDU 1NX is excellent for mobile use around a plant or from site to site and is rugged enough to run continuously and transport quickly to clean up heavily contaminated oil. With a flow rate of 15 L/min (900L/hr) and the ability to absorb water from a wide range of oils including gear, transformer and hydraulic. The NDU-1NX is the perfect portable solution for clean, dry and re-usable oil.
Should on-site verification of cleanliness and water content levels be required, practical Quick Connect fittings allow for instant connection to the Particle Pal, enabling real-time results in ISO/NAS/SAE in a matter of minutes. Filtertechnik offers a range of oil dehydration units that are perfect for returning oil contaminated with water back to health cost efficiently. By utilising the revolutionary Filtasorb2® filter, the NDU-NX is the ideal solution to quickly and cost-efficiently remove both free & entrained water in oils.
- High-performance Filtasorb2® inserts to achieve 100ppm or better
- Flow rate rates of up to 15 l/min (900 l/hr)
- High volume dirt holding the capacity to deliver ISO cleanliness codes of 18/16/13
- Rugged frame with integral drip tray and fitted with all-terrain castor wheels for ease of manoeuvre
- Uses standard 110v or 240v mains electric
- Low-cost replacement Filtasorb2 filter cells
- Small footprint and easy to transport
- Single-pass cleanliness
- Rapidly remove both free and entrained water from oil
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for mobile and basement tank access