KC50 Filter Housing 380/570 l/min 345 bar max pressure
Filter Housing Specifications
Fluid compatibility: Petroleum based fluids, High Water Content, Invert Emulsions, Water Glycols, Phosphate Esters, Skydrol.
Flow Rating: Up to 100 gpm (380 L/min) for 150 SUS (32 cSt) fluids
With 2’’ porting only, up to 150 gpm (570 L/min) for 150 SUS 32 cSt fluids
Max. Operating Pressure: 5000 psi (345 bar)
Temp. Range: -20°F to 225°F (-29°C to 107°C)
Bypass Setting: Cracking: 40 psi (2.8 bar) Optional Cracking: 50 psi (3.5 bar) Full Flow: 61 psi (4.2 bar)
The KC50 can be used in a variety of industries including mining technology, machine tool, steel making, waste water treatment, pulp & paper, agriculture, railroad and many more.
For element selection, please see the K Series section. Elements available include;
KM10, KM25, KM60, KM150, KM260
The KC50 filter housing is also available with the innovative GeoSeal®. This is a patented design from Schroeder providing a unique way to keep a filter’s performance at the level that it was supplied. This is done by the critical sealing arrangement between the GeoSeal® filter housing and its replacement element being shaped geometrically. To order the KC50 with GeoSeal®, simply change the part code to GKC50.
If you would like any information or advice on any of our filters, please contact us.
- Patented dirt-tolerant cap design
- Can be installed in vertical or horizontal position
- Meets HF4 automotive standard
- Element change out from top minimizes oil spillage
- Offered in pipe, SAE straight thread, flanged and ISO 228 porting
- No-Element indicator option available
- Available with non-bypass option with high collapse element
- Integral inlet and outlet female test points option available
- Offered in conventional Subplate porting
- Double and triple stacking of K-size elements can be replaced by single KK or 27K-size elements
- Water Service option available - WKC50